What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A guide to zero investment marketing techniques and strategies
- Providing you with a turn-key money making system that includes a FREE website, Keywords, etc
- Showing you exactly how to supercharge your current marketing campaigns
- Showing you how to do things like the “Top” marketers in the world
- Showing you how to find out how to “Spy” on your competition
- Teaching you to find those “SWEET” niches that you hear
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Who Loves Money scores 70.14/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.wholovesmoney.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $77.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: wholovesmoney.com you’ll also be taken through to wholovesmoney.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)